Manuel Amezcua is an entrepreneur and executive in the financial planning and wealth management industry. He currently serves as Firm President, CEO for MassMutual Great Lakes. MassMutual Great Lakes is one of the leading brands in helping to create financial security and success on behalf of the clients it serves in the United States. Manuel is also the founder of The Podium Group Risk Management, a rapidly growing national planning practice focused on serving professional athletes, entertainers, business owners and c-suite executives.
Within Manuel’s three-year span serving and leading MassMutual Great Lakes, the firm has been recognized on ‘Metro Detroit’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For’ list in 2018, 2019 and 2020 as well as Crain’s Detroit Business ‘Cool Places to Work in Michigan’ list in 2019.
Awards & Achievements
• Recognized in the 2019 and 2020 Detroit 500 ‘Most Powerful Business Leaders in Metro Detroit’ by DBusiness Magazine
• Received the 2019 Huebner Service Award from the Society of Financial Services Professionals Detroit Chapter
• Received MassMutual’s national Community Service Award in 2019 and 2015
Manuel’s presentations focus on the power of having great vision, developing a unique brand, working intentionally from a plan, relentless hustle & execution and maintaining volcanic levels of grit to help create amazing outcomes and your best year ever, every year.
• Detroit Economic Club - Young Leaders Conference
• MassMutual Academy & National Marketing Summit
• Litera Summit
• GAMA’s global LAMP conference
• NAIFA Illinois’ annual conference
• FUND Conference
• FutureSmart Challenge
• FWD Collective
• Hoopis Performance Network’s Firm Foundations Program
At the forefront of Manuel’s personal life is his wife Samantha, and two children, Ava and Atlas. They share a passion for community involvement. Manuel serves on the Board of Directors for the Skyline Club & DePauw Centers Co-Curricular Advisory Board as well as serving as an Executive Committee Member for the Henry Ford Health System Game on Cancer. He has provided previous board service to The Melanoma Research Foundation, NAIFA Chicago, POSSE Chicago’s Leadership Council, the Center for Economic Progress and the Reilly C. Bush Foundation. He also maintains a commitment to iF Charities (Israel Idonije Foundation) and the NFL Alumni Association.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
- Business Owners
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Agency officers are not officers of MassMutual.