At MassMutual Great Lakes, we believe every individual, small business owner and
corporation deserves the right to a comprehensive plan that creates financial security,
stability, and long-term success. Our commitment is to develop meaningful relationships
that reshape the financial well-being and success, for both individuals and institutions, in
the communities we serve.
Employer Plan Review
• Provide end-to-end employee benefits plan services that build trusted relationships and
• Identify gaps and exposures in existing and proposed employee benefit plans.
• Assist in understanding the connection between employee benefits and employee wellbeing.
• Monitor industry trends and recommend best practices.
• Deliver holistic financial wellness solutions that drive action and outcomes.
• Explain plan features and advantages, and reinforce value of employee benefits.
• Post enrollment support including a re-enrollment strategy, readiness and execution.
• Present financial wellness solutions to help employees build financial security for life’s
• Provide guidance on options to employees leaving the company.
HR and Admin Capabilities
• Technology-enabled year-round communications to drive active employee engagement
with their benefits plans.
• Online educational planning tools designed to help employees create a holistic view of
their finances and make informed benefits choices.
Provider Due Dilligence
• Conduct periodic review of service providers to ensure service and performance
standards are being met.
• Perform yearly detailed cost-benefit analysis to understand the value of the plan.
Adam is the Head of Worksite Benefits and Employee Education at the MassMutual Great
Lakes. He works exclusively with corporations and their employees in a financial advisory
capacity. Outside of work he serves on the Sustainable Funding Committee at the
Children’s Center, Volunteer Board at Streetwise Partners, Detroit Economic Club Career
Readiness Academy, and the Leadership Board at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. Local sales
agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Group Benefits
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck